Plastic Pipe Lines
TEANKA has more than 40 years of experience in design and manufacture of winding stations and systems.
Our Winding Systems are:
- For pipes from Ø 3mm to Ø 125mm.
- Semi-automatic or Automatic. Single or Double.
- For coils with internal diameter from Ø 100mm to Ø 4000mm.
- Winding length up to 7000m.
- For winding speeds up to 350 m/min.
- For coils weight up to 2000 kg.
TEANKA manufactures a wide variety of winding stations even for very small pipe diameter pipe (Φ3) and in various winding diameters (up to Φ3500 outer diameter)
- One or two winding stations
- Arrangement of stations in a row or right-left
- Automatic or semi-automatic winding and roll change function
- Winding on a fixed spool or without a spool
- A mechanism moves the insert pipe right - left, across the width of the spool so it can built correctly
- Cutting by measuring tube length at the spool or by command from the central production line control or the printer
- Binding system with hoop
- Wheels for easy movement inside the production area
- Large roll width for rolls of many meters
- Special corridor - guide for passing the hoop by hand, in wide buns
- Holding the end of the tube after cutting so the spool does not unwind
- Possibility in the same winder to change the internal curvature, for a better result in thin tubes and in different diameters
- Special design of feather plates, not to damage the pipe
- Grip the beginning of the pipe at the start of the winding
- Change the inner diameter automatically with electric drive for big winders
- Possibility of transfer even the biggest winders with common trucks or containers (diameter of stations over 3m)