Plastic Pipe Lines
TEANKA manufactures co-extruders from diameters Φ22 to Φ45.
All lamination units (screw - cannon) are made in collaboration with an Italian company which has long experience in their construction. They have been nitrified, ie surface treatment (staying in a nitrogen atmosphere for several hours) to increase the strength of the material.
Considering how important is the production stability and reliability in continuous operation, we use the most reliable inverter / converter systems with encoder close loop controls, and branded motors - reducers of the European market.
Co-Extruders for Limited Spaces
TEANKA co-extruders are designed to be able to operate in limited spaces that usually exist next to main extruders and for this reason, they can have:
- Height adjustment
- Tilt adjustment
- Linear motion (approach - removal from the head)
- Axis rotation
- Flexible or stable connection to the head
- Fixed or wheeled base
- Base for mounting 2 co-extruders
SL Co-Extruders For Limited Spaces
Slim-sized Co-Extruder that can fit more than one in a head. Especially designed to operate at high pressures (550 – 700 bar).
TEANKA co-extruders are designed to operate in limited spaces that usually exist next to main extruders.
- Barrel – Nitrated and grooved.
- Barrier screw – Nitrated.
- AC motor with frequency converter and encoder feedback.
- 3 – 4 heating zones at barrel with J type thermocouples.
- 3 – 4 cooling fans at the barrel.
- Ιnfrastructure for 3 – 4 heating zones for adaptor, flexible hose and nozzle, with J type thermocouples.
- Water cooling with valve at the thrust bearing area.
- Water cooling at the feeding zone with valve.
- Co-extruders on linear bearing, with ability to be connected with head without tension.
- Sturdy and powerful design.
- Low energy consumption.
- Up – down movement.
- Rotational movement on the vertical axis.
- Rotational movement on the horizontal axis.
- Back and forth movement on a linear bearing.
- Fast delivery.
- Color choose option.
- User manual and interface in English language.
Ideal for multilayer heads mainly for tube and profile production. Optional: PLC and touch screen drive capability (for one or more co-extruders) - Compatible Industry 4.0
Press to zoom in
COMBO Co-Extruders For Multi Layer Pipes
COMBO Co-Extruders are especially designed to fit two extruders in one single space.
Standard solution for very limited spaces. Same capabilities and functions as SLIM CO-EXTRUDERS. Considering how important is the production stability and reliability in continuous operation, we use the most reliable inverter / converter systems with encoder close loop controls and branded motors - reducers of the European market.
Press to zoom in