Plastic Pipe Lines
Take off Stations for Lines
TEANKA manufactures Take Off stations for production lines of plastic pipe from PE, PP, PVC with diameter from Φ3 to Φ125.
They are equipped with the most reliable inverter and servo systems with encoder close loop control and branded motors - reducers of the European market.
- Line speed: 5 - 15 - 40 - 60 - 100 - 200 - 300m / min
- Number of tracks: 2, 3, or 4
- Opening - closing the tracks with pneumatic pistons
- Adjustment of material pressure and track closure limit
- Drivers - input and output rolles
- Ability to operate as an autonomous machine or in collaboration with the production line (complete diagnostic test - debugging - speed synchronization, etc.)
Press to zoom in
Pipe line take off station TPP-1
Pipe line take off station. It includes two tracks, two motors that are controlled by common inverter and encoder close loop control.
Take-off for flat pipe TPP1X
Take off station with two tracks and servo motor.
Press to play